Music For The Soul – Best Music To Listen To When Meditating
Music For The Soul: Do you consistently spend some time with yourself? Do you feel easily stressed these past few days? Do you feel burnt-out at work? Have you ever wished of times that you can just do nothing? If your answer to the entire question is yes, what you need is just a few minutes to meditate.
Meditation is an activity that helps a person trains his mind to focus and be calm. That whay Payday Loans Online From Direct Lenders Only you can get here: HartLoan online. It is not an easy process given the number of distractions available, but it is not also impossible to accomplish. There are articles online, books, or video tutorials online that help you perform a guided meditation.
Most of the people who practice meditation find the process beneficial;
Here are some of the great things that you can take away from meditating:
- Keeps you stress-free
- Reduces ageing
- Adds more hours to your day
- Increases your attention span
- Helps you stay healthy
- Helps your brains function better
- Helps you appreciate your life better
Meditation is best done in places where you could spend a few minutes of alone time and away from frequent distractions. It is also ideal to do meditation before sunrise or during sunset. It will help you relax and focus more.
Some meditations are done without any aid of music, while others prefer to have something to listen too. Unlike regular music, meditation music are very distinct and of course more relaxing. It is highly recommended, that if it is your first time to meditate, a touch of good music for meditation would make a lot of difference.
What music should you listen to and how loud should they be?
Given the number of people involved in meditation you would be surprised as to the variety of music available to those meditating. There are sites online that provide you a great guide to meditate including downloadable music. Record stores do also have music albums for meditation for sale.
Some of the most popular music for meditation includes:
- Music for Healing by Stephen Halpern
- The Tranquil Harp by Paul Baker
- Lost in Meditation: Meditative Gregorian Chants by Capella Gregoriana
- Sacred Spirits: Chants and Dances of Native Americans
- Yoga Harmony by Terry Oldfield
- The Ancient beauty of the Veena
- The Healing Sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls with Rain and Waterfall – The Ultimate Meditation Music
- Chanting Om –Splendor of Yoga
- Reiki hands of Light by Deuter
- Underwater world – Terry Oldfield
Since your goal in meditation is to relax, focus, and not be distracted, if you are in a room, you need to play the music just enough to let you hear it, but not to divert your attention. If you are using a headphone, you adjust the volume to a level that you are comfortable.
Learn more about Music of Soul